PackGene Terms of Services
Dear customers, thank you for choosing our fast services and services, we serve our customers with all sincerity. In order to protect your rights, please read carefully the following terms before entrusting technical services or purchasing products. By placing an order to purchase a fast service or service, you agree the Terms of Services will become immediately effective and consent to sign a legally binding agreement with Guangzhou PackGene Biotech Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “PackGene”, “we” or “our company”).
Order & Services Confirmation
Please ensure that all the fast services must be ordered, confirmed and signed by yourself personally and the order information you fill in is accurate. You must confirm all service request by yourself and ensure that all information is valid, such as contact person, shipping address, billing information, fast service order details, specific demands, sample details. After receiving, our company will process your order immediately and confirm with you in writing and sign a contract.
All prices displayed on this website are official catalog prices. Our company reserves the right to make necessary adjustments and final interpretations of the price.
University and research institutes can pay through cash on delivery. 100% T/T payment in advance is required for purchase by enterprises or intermediaries. The payment for customized fast services or technical services should be subject to the contract and the customers should arrange the payment no later than 30 days after signing the contract or receiving the products.
Address: 17 Briden Street, Rm 309，Worcester, MA 01605
Packaging and Shipping
Packaging: Adeno-associated virus vector (AAV) and Lentivirus vector (LV) are packaged and shipped at low temperature with dry ice. Plasmid and glycerin are packaged and shipped with ice bags.
Specification: Please select the standard specification recommended by our company in priority. If you require special packaging or sub packaging, please be sure to state so in the remarks, and we will charge a fee accordingly.
Logistics: Orders will be delivered by third-party courier companies. If you need a special shipping plan, please contact our sales representative before finalizing the order.
Shipping Fee: Fast Services delivered by our sales representative are free of shipping fee. Orders shipped by a courier company may be charged according to the actual courier fee. Extra cost will also be charged if the fast service is shipped under low temperature or other special conditions. You can pay on delivery to settle the shipping cost with the courier and in this case, we will not charge you for shipping fee.
Customs Clearance Fee: A customs clearance fee will be charged according to customs requirements.
The terms above also apply to the packaging and shipping of fast services or materials involved in the service projects delivered by our company. Customers should not entrust us to produce any virus that carry highly toxic, carcinogenic or infectious genes. We will not bear any legal responsibility for serious consequence if the customers fail to inform us in advance.
rAAV Packaging or Plasmid Instructions
- Please apply proper enzyme digestion before sending out the plasmid. For example, the AAV plasmid must be digested with SmaI to ensure the integrity of the 5’ITR. The gene sequence length between ITRs should not exceed 4.7Kb.
- The ITR region of the AAV vector plasmid is prone to mutations in the conventional DH5a strain at 37℃. It is recommended to culture and expand in Sure2 or Stbl3 strains at 30℃.
- Please send via email the electronic file (gb or dna format) of the full map of the vector to us. When shipping the plasmid, you can drop 0.5 µg of the plasmid on a clean filter paper, outline the drop range with a pencil, and wrap it with plastic wrap to prevent contamination. With a volume greater than 10ul, put 5~10ug plasmids in a 0.5 mL centrifuge tube and wrap it with parafilm to ensure sealing.
- The default final titer of customized fast service “high purity AAV” is ≧1E+13 GC/ml (unless special customer requires). Volume = total required amount ÷ actual titer.
- The total amount of single-stranded fluorescent control virus is 10% of the total amount of expected customized AAV, and the titer is 1E+13 GC/ml.
Lentivirus Packaging or Plasmid Instruction
- Please apply proper enzyme digestion before sending out the plasmid.
- Since the Lentivirus vector plasmid is prone to mutations in the conventional DH5a strain at 37℃. It is recommended to culture and expand in Stbl3 strain at 30℃.
- Please send via email the electronic file (gb or dna format) of the full map of the vector to us. When shipping the plasmid, you can drop 0.5 µg of the plasmid on a clean filter paper, outline the drop range with a pencil, and wrap it with plastic wrap to prevent contamination. With a volume greater than 10ul, put 5~10ug plasmids in a 0.5 mL centrifuge tube and wrap it with parafilm to ensure sealing. Vectors can be shipped in a buffered envelope at room temperature.
Plasmid Construction Instructions
- For construction of overexpression vector, if there is a template plasmid, please provide 1μg plasmid and related map sequence information; If there is no template plasmid, please fill in the gene name, Gene ID or synthetic sequence, and select gene synthesis.
- For sgRNA and shRNA, please provide the target sequence or target gene. If the target is not verified, it is recommended to select 2-3 more candidate targets.
Receipt and Acceptance
When you collect the product, please carefully check the fast service code, fast service name, specifications, quantity, invoice, manual and related documents before signing the receipt. In the case of technical services involving data delivery, please carefully check the service code, service name, data report, etc. before signing the receipt. Once signed, it will be deemed that our company has successfully completed the delivery of the fast services or services. Please check the fast services carefully in person when receiving the goods. Should there be any abnormity or non-conformities, please keep the supporting documentation (photo or video) and notify our company within 24 hours after receiving the product. After confirming that there is quantity or quality mismatch, fast service damage and other problems, we will return the goods free of charge. Customized fast services and those delivered by third-party companies are not allowed to be returned or exchanged. If you fail to raise a rejection to our company within 24 hours after the delivery, it will be deemed as an effective acceptance.
Please read the instructions carefully after receiving the goods, and properly store the fast services according to packaging instructions. We will not bear the responsibility for the losses caused by improper storage or usage.
Please refer to the fast service manual for expiration date and storage conditions of the product. The expiration date shall be calculated from the date of delivery. During the period of validity, if you find quality problems, you may file a fast service complaint to our company, which will be dealt with according to relevant laws and regulations. Beyond the validity period, we will no longer bear quality responsibility for the products.
Fast Service Use and Preservation
Please use and preserve the fast services in accordance with the fast service specification.
If you encounter quality issue during the validity period of the product, please provide detailed experiment reports, receipts or fast service purchase orders. Our company will immediately research and analyze your problems. In the case of quality defect, our company will arrange a return and exchange for you in accordance with the fast service quality policy. In the case of improper usage, our company will give guidance and suggestions for your experiment.
Fast Service quality complaints must be accompanied by the original test data of the fast service and the remaining products, and a statement that the fast service has been stored as required to facilitate our recycling and quality inspection.
Our response to quality problems is only limited to the return or exchange of the fast service itself, and does not extend to any other loss or liability. If the customer fails to preserve the fast service in accordance with the instructions and causes the fast service to deterioration, invalidation or other problems, you will be responsible for the related losses and liabilities caused thereby.
Customized fast services are not allowed to be returned or exchanged once you confirm the order. All fast services shipped through third-party express companies are not allowed to be returned.
If the fast service is damaged during transport, please ask the delivery person to leave a testimony and keep relevant evidence (photo or video).
The delivery time of fast services vary for different types. Please confirm the specific delivery time after contacting the sales representative. Please order the fast service at an appropriate time to avoid delaying your work. The delivery time of the service item is subject to the contract signed by both parties.