PackGene provides customers with stable and reliable ready-to-use fluorescent AAV controls for various serotypes to choose from, including single-stranded, double-stranded AAVs, with a titer of over 1E+13 GC/ml. Among them, double-stranded AAV vectors perform 6-15 times more efficient than single-stranded ones. The ready-to-use control AAVs are widely used in animals or cell control experiments.
- Reliable and stable fluorescent AAV controls
- Single-strained AAV and double-strained AAV available
- Titer more than 1E+13 GC/ml
- Suitable for different animal or cell-based experiments
- Double-strained AAV can express 6 to 15 folds faster