AAV packaging (research-grade)
AAV Packaging from PackGene
PackGene AAV Superiority
- Optimized rAAV production process, multiple independent intellectual property rights.
- We guarantee that 95% order be done within 12-15 business days due to the COVID situation.
- Multiple serotypes customization with a variety of purity and titer rAAV available.
- Reliable quality control system and rigorous standards.
- High titer, high purity, high infection efficiency with low empty/full ratio.
Speed: PackGene’s proprietary technology on rAAV packaging which are the major reasons for our high quality and processing speed. We are committed to deliver requested amount of AAVs in the highest quality within 12-15 business days due to the COVID situation.
Quality:The absolute AAV genome copies is quantified via SYBR qPCR with ATCC Ref AAV for titer calibration, and the purity is determined by Coomassie-Blue staining. We deliver Guaranteed quantity of AAV, and in most case more than that, since we produce excessive scale in most case to keep the Guaranteed promise.
PackGene Reference Price for AAVs
|AAV serotype||Amount||LIST PRICE||LEAD TIME|
|AAV1，3b，5，7，8，9，DJ, rh10, PHP.B, PHP.eB, PHP.S, 2-retro，AAV8-Y447+Y733F (pancreas)||2E+12 GC||$1,299||12-15 BDs|
|2E+14 GC||$18,599||18-24 BDs|
|AAV2，4，6，6.2||2E+12 GC||$1,599||12-15 BDs|
|1E+14 GC||$18,599||18-24 BDs|
|Shipping Price Reference
Fedex Overnight Priority with Dry-ice is the default method for destination of U.S. and Canada. Fedex International Priority is the default method for oversea shipment. Please select the shipping destination below.
|Shipping Fee (Frozen w/Dry-Ice)||$80||$350|
AAV In Vivo Delivery & Experiment Design
Pre-experimental design can be conducted as below:
1.Serotype Selection: If you are not sure which AAV serotype is most suitable for your study, you can try more than three different fluorescent AAV serotypes for a pre-infection experiment.
- Gradient Dilution Infection: Due to the length and expression differences of each gene, it is strongly recommended to conduct gradient test of 3-4 injection doses of AAV expressing the target gene before the formal experiment, and increase by 3 times in turn according to the minimum requirements (e.g., 1E+11GC, 3E+11GC, 9E+11GC in gradient dilutions).
3.Experimental Control: Set a GFP positive control with the same serum type and the same promoter.
4.Testing Time: Usually the expression can be detected 3~4 weeks after injection, and it is recommended to do it after 4 weeks or more.
AAV in vitro infection
- For cells cultured in vitro, AAV-DJ and AAV6 are common choices. AAV-DJ can infect more than 80% of cells under conventional culture, and AAV6 has the strongest ability to infect blood-derived cells.
- It is strongly recommended that the gradient infection test (at least 3-4 gradient dilutions, such as MOI=1×10^3,MOI=1×10^4,MOI=1×10^5, and MOI=1×10^6) should be performed for the first use of AAVs and no cytotoxicity is a basic requirement for this kind of experiments.
- Testing Time: Usually 2-7 days after infection.
Efficient and informative
- Guaranteed shipping within 12-15 business days due to the COVID situation for AAV-packaging from day receiving plasmid or order, 5% refunded as credit if delayed.
- Email-notification (Upon your allowance) for key steps of your rAAV packaging.