Calcium ions generate various intracellular signals in the organism, and play an important role in multiple functions. Calcium ion is an important neuron signal molecule in the mammalian nervous system. By using special fluorescent dyes or calcium ion indicators, we can calculate the calcium ion concentration in neurons to achieve the purpose of monitoring neuronal activity. GCaMP with AAV vectors is a powerful calcium ion indicator and a popular research tool.
- Sensitive to calcium ions, GCaMPs can be target to specific cell subtypes.
- Fluorescence intensity is proportional to calcium ion concentration.
- Observable signal transmission process.
- Unique application value in body development, disease, drug action.
- GCaMP-AAV can be applied to animal experiments directly, conveniently and efficiently.
- Complete quality inspection report.