Director, Global Product Management
Head of Business Development
- This Product Manager is responsible for the development and execution of PackGene’s new product development roadmap, go-to-market strategies, and management of PackGene’s existing core product portfolio. Product Managers are the key product owner and champion of their product or service line, and the advocate for our customers. An ideal candidate needs to possess a blend of technical knowledge, stakeholder management, project management, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Identify market trends, opportunities, and challenges by communicating with internal and external KOLs. Develop roadmaps to launch PackGene’s new products.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders in different functions (Production, R&D, Finance, Legal, etc.) on individual new product development projects.
- Conduct primary market research to understand technology and market trends. Collaborate with sales to analyze regional market needs and competition, and position services according to the local market.
- Manage existing services and evolve services to better fit in the roadmap of the overall AAV, plasmid and mRNA portfolio.
- Partners with different functional teams to understand and communicate internally the market trend and opportunities to capitalize on it.
- Builds persuasive business cases to guide strategic investment decisions.
- Develop customer-facing materials including flyers, videos, webinars, handbooks, white papers, and promotion materials.
- Work with various resources to establish a systematic competitor investigation to get a clear picture of the competitive landscape.
- Conduct Customer experience analysis to optimize customer journey mapping in collaboration with Digital mkt team.
- Lead the team through facility construction commissioning, qualification, execution activities.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and drive for success.
- Identify gaps and recommend solutions.
- Hire and develop a team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to quickly and critically analyze technical and non-technical data and draw conclusions.
- To synthesize different sources of data and market intelligence to develop forecasts, customer personas, and specifications.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently.
- Must be self-motivated and goal-driven.
- Ability to meet deadlines and/or targets.
- Must be adept at handling pressure and working under stress.
- 8-10+ years of product management, technical support, sales, or sales support experience.
- Advanced degree (PhD level) in Biochemistry, Biology, or similar specialization preferred.
- Ability to operate effectively and succeed in an international business environment.
- Ability to travel up to 15%.